- We offer high-quality construction service that completely meets the needs of the contracting entity or customer.
- We constantly develop the specialized competence of our employees.
- We stress the systematic nature of processes, conservation and efficiency, and preventing and anticipating errors before they can occur.
- We implement quality plans in cooperation with customers and subcontractors.
- We operate pursuant to project documentation, legal acts, the integrated management system established in the company, valid construction standards and good construction practices.
|UAB Merko Statyba||ISO 9001:2008||Constructional general contracting, constructional design and project management.||DNV GL Group|
Multi-tiered quality control
We guarantee quality development and design in cooperation with recognized architects and designers. High-quality construction is ensured in cooperation with longstanding partners – our subcontractors. Over our more than 20 years of activity, we have developed a reliable network of subcontractors who have a history of always meeting deadlines and whose quality meets Merko’s high standards. We also perform certain work using our own personnel: pile driving, concrete pours, electrical work, construction of external networks and roads. This resource gives us a competitive edge in the construction process in performing critically important jobs.
We ensure quality of construction work using a multi-tiered quality control system based on the company’s integrated management system principles, including the implementing mechanisms for performing construction oversight. On Merko’s own development projects, quality control starts with involving a qualified owner or customer supervision specialist. In parallel to this, site personnel perform constant oversight, and Merko’s quality specialists provide consultation and verify compliance with construction technology or quality requirements. In the case of construction procurements or subcontracts involving a high level of responsibility, the compliance is verified already at the subcontractor level (second party audit). When we serve as the prime contractor on a project, we use multi-tiered quality control, involving the relevant specialized experts for supplementing or validating our competence.